Soft furry soccer balls are used to maximise skill level whilst minimising the risk of injury. This hugely popular sport showcases the unique skills of the outdoor game with the convenience and comfort of indoors and professional competition management. Competitions are available for senior Open and Mixed or junior teams of all standards – novice, social or competitive.
- The first games kick-off at 6pm on Sundays.
- Games are played in 4 x 10 minute quarters and being within the nets play rarely stops so subs are recommended.
- Four players from each team take to the court (maximum of 2 males per team for mixed games). You can rotate up to 10 players in a game
- The last games are finished before 9pm.
- Rules are designed to protect female players in mixed games.
The Indoor Soccer competition runs for approximately 18 to 26 weeks including finals and is currently played on Sunday afternoon/evenings.
We can cater for teams or individuals. Should you or a few others wish to participate in Soccer but are unable to get enough players for a team, we will try and organise a few extra players for you, or we will gladly find an existing team for you to play in. Use this Individual player registration link
We offer the best value soccer game fees at $60.00 per game for 40 minutes of play on a Sunday and there is a season registration fee of $80.00 per team.
Teams are required to wear matching shirts as a uniform from round 5.
Games will be played in accordance with the latest Rule book, and the Centre’s ‘Captains Notes’ and other local rules issued from time to time.
All umpires and equipment are provided by the Centre.
If you require any additional information please email us at email@example.com