REGISTER YOUR TEAM, YOURSELF OR YOUR CHILD
We offer junior sports for kids, youth and senior sports for adults. Links for Registration are available below.
JUNIOR and YOUTH SPORTS
All Junior players must complete an individual registration form
Summer Junior and Youth Soccer Seasons
Season Detail 5-15 year old) – click here
Sunday Youth (15-19 year old) – click here
- Online : Click here for online registration
- Online (preferred): Team Nomination Online Form
- Printable: Summer Junior – Youth Soccer Team Nomination 23-24
- Season Detail – click here
- T20 Blast is for inexperienced and new players ages 6 to 12
SENIOR TEAM SPORTS
To register your team please click on the following link
Team Sport Registrations (adult teams)
- CRICKET – Open (Monday and Tuesday nights)
- NETBALL – Mixed (Wednesday night) and Women’s (Thursday night)
- SOCCER – Mixed and Open (Sunday night)
- TRI-SPORTS – Mixed (Wednesday night)
- VOLLEYBALL – Mixed (Thursday night)
SENIOR TEAM SPORT- INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS
Don’t have a team but want to get involved? Let us help you find a team! We accept individual player registrations and will ask our existing teams if any are in need of a permanent player and try to find you a home! If we have enough Individual Registrations come through for the same sport we sometimes form full teams from these players. This is a great way to meet new people! Should you or a few others wish to participate in Soccer but are unable to get enough players for a team, we will try and organise a few extra players for you, or we will gladly find an existing team for you to play in.
Use this Individual player registration link if you do not have a team but would like to register yourself to be placed in a team. Call us on 02 6288 0444 or email us at email@example.com if you wish to discuss further.