Kids and Youth Indoor Soccer
Kids and Youth Soccer at Weston Indoor Sports
Come and join the most fun kids soccer season. This is a non-stop soccer game where the ball doesn’t go out and games are not affected by weather. We have 20 years of experience in running sports for children so we can offer players of all ages games they will enjoy. Using a low bouncing futsal ball, players will find it easier to control the ball. We have games suitable for beginners at social levels up to the fast-paced games, ideal for those kids who want to maintain or improve their skills.
Soccer is played inside the net, preventing the ball from going out and reducing game stoppages. This indoor adaptation of the world’s most popular game is a fun way to be involved in sport.
Put your team together and register now. Don’t have a team? Not a problem, we can find a team for you. If you have friends you want to play with we will find you a team to play in together.
Season printable flyer ==>Soccer Flyer October 2024 v3
2023-24 SUMMER JUNIOR AND YOUTH INDOOR SOCCER SEASON
There is limited avaiability for a few ages==> click here for Summer Season ONLINE registration
|Ages||Games for ages 5 to 19|
|Summer Season||14 October 2023 to late March 2024|
When SUMMER season games are expected to be played: Saturdays (Sundays for older youth teams)
|DIVISION||AGES||GAME TIME RANGE|
|Rooball||5 to 8||1:00pm – 5.00pm|
|Juniors||9 to 12||8:00am – 12:30pm|
|Girls||8 to 17||11:00am – 1:30pm|
|Youth||13 to 15||Sat 9:30am to 12:30pm|
|Youth (Sun)||15 to 20||Sun 5:15pm – 7:30pm|
Note: game times may vary depending on the number of teams registered from each division
SUMMER PLAYER REGISTRATION
Registrations are OPEN ==> click here for ONLINE registration
- All players must complete a player registration.
- Please use the online registration where possible. Registrations are closed
- Players don’t have to be part of a team to register. We can help place players into existing and new teams.
- We may accept registrations on an ongoing basis to help fill teams that are short of players.
SUNDAY YOUTH SOCCER (15-19 yeart olds) CLICK HERE
SUMMER SEASON FEE
- The 2023-24 Summer Junior Soccer Season fees are $195 per player (for game fees and registration including award).
- A discount of $10 per player is available for families with two or more children registering.
- Fees are to be paid by direct debit, or credit card or cash at our sports centre in Weston.
- Details on direct debit payments are provided on the registration forms (online and printable).
SUMMER TEAM MAKE-UP
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- Each team is required to wear matching coloured shirts/t-shirts. It is compulsory for all players to wear shorts, socks, shin pads and non-marking shoes (shoes should be normal runners or futsal boots, they cannot have studs, spikes or blades on the sole.)
- Team managers/organisers (only) please complete:
SUMMER JUNIOR SOCCER FAQ SECTION
Between 8:00am and 5:00pm but check the Junior Winter Rebound information sheet.
Ideally, to allow for players being away or sick, 7-8 players per team seems to be a good number. 5 Players from each team are on the court and these players will rotate players at the end of each of the 5 time periods.
Yes, indicate on your sheet who you would like to play with, and we will organise you into the same team.
All players will need to complete an individual player registration form which we will attach to team registration forms submitted by team organisers, if your child is already part of a team.
Complete a team nomination form and send it in ASAP so we can allow for the team in our competition organising. Parents can organise their own childs’ individual player registration form.
The competition is about participation, and training is not something organised as part of participating in this competition. Some teams do organise their own training, but this is up to each team to determine, and some teams hire courts on weekday afternoons for practice.
Matching shirts should be worn, but our coloured bibs can used for the first few weeks or when opposing teams have the same coloured shirts.
We take registrations on an ongoing basis, but to guarantee a position in a team please register ASAP.
Normal sports runners. Do not wear shoes with studs, spikes or blades.
Yes, all players must wear shinpads and long socks to cover the shinpads.
Yes, we have a number of different types and sizes ranging in price from $8 to $25.
Yes, we have socks available, cost is from $10.00 to $15.00.
We aim to have them available by the Tuesday of each week. Please always keep an eye on the website.