Kids and Youth Indoor Soccer
Kids and Youth Soccer at Weston Indoor Sports
Come and join the most fun kids soccer season. This is a non-stop soccer game where the ball doesn’t go out and games are not affected by weather. We have 20 years of experience in running sports for children so we can offer players of all ages games they will enjoy. Using a low bouncing futsal ball, players will find it easier to control the ball. We have games suitable for beginners at social levels up to the fast-paced games, ideal for those kids who want to maintain or improve their skills.
Soccer is played inside the net, preventing the ball from going out and reducing game stoppages. This indoor adaptation of the world’s most popular game is a fun way to be involved in sport.
Put your team together and register now. Don’t have a team? Not a problem, we can find a team for you. If you have friends you want to play with we will find you a team to play in together.
2024 Winter Indoor Soccer
2024 WINTER INDOOR SOCCER SEASON
19 May to early September
Games are played on Sunday afternoon between 2:30pm and 5:00pm.
Youth teams play 5:15pm or 6:00pm
For players aged 6-14 or
youth players 15 to 19
Registration is open for the Winter Season (commencing in May 2024)
- All players must complete a player registration.
- Please use this online registration ==> Online Winter Junior Soccer Player Registration
- If your unable to register online download this==> Printable 2024 Winter Indoor Soccer Player Registration
- Players don’t have to be part of a team to register. We can help place players into existing and new teams.
- We may accept registrations on an ongoing basis to help fill teams that are short of players.
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- Each team is required to wear matching coloured shirts/t-shirts. It is compulsory for all players to wear shorts, socks, shin pads and non-marking shoes (shoes should be normal runners or futsal boots, they cannot have studs, spikes or blades on the sole.)
- Team managers/organisers (only) please complete:
SUMMER JUNIOR SOCCER FAQ SECTION
Between 8:00am and 5:00pm but check the Junior Winter Rebound information sheet.
Ideally, to allow for players being away or sick, 7-8 players per team seems to be a good number. 5 Players from each team are on the court and these players will rotate players at the end of each of the 5 time periods.
Yes, indicate on your sheet who you would like to play with, and we will organise you into the same team.
All players will need to complete an individual player registration form which we will attach to team registration forms submitted by team organisers, if your child is already part of a team.
Complete a team nomination form and send it in ASAP so we can allow for the team in our competition organising. Parents can organise their own childs’ individual player registration form.
The competition is about participation, and training is not something organised as part of participating in this competition. Some teams do organise their own training, but this is up to each team to determine, and some teams hire courts on weekday afternoons for practice.
Matching shirts should be worn, but our coloured bibs can used for the first few weeks or when opposing teams have the same coloured shirts.
We take registrations on an ongoing basis, but to guarantee a position in a team please register ASAP.
Normal sports runners. Do not wear shoes with studs, spikes or blades.
Yes, all players must wear shinpads and long socks to cover the shinpads.
Yes, we have a number of different types and sizes ranging in price from $8 to $25.
Yes, we have socks available, cost is from $10.00 to $15.00.
We aim to have them available by the Tuesday of each week. Please always keep an eye on the website.