Kids Rebound Soccer @ Weston Indoor Sports
The draw is available on the Rebound Draw Page, a link is here REBOUND DRAW.
Come and join the region’s largest indoor soccer competition, the non-stop game where the ball doesn’t go out. We have almost 20 years of experience in running sports for children and 120 kids teams playing Summer Rebound Soccer so we can offer players of all ages games they will enjoy. Also, using a low bouncing futsal ball, players will find it easier to control the ball.
REGISTRATIONS ARE STILL ACCEPTED
Registrations are still being accepted. Individual player online registration shortcut: ONLINE PLAYER REGISTRATION HERE
All games break over Christmas School Holidays and the Canberra Day long weekend.
Saturday 24 October 2020 to 27 March 2021
- Mixed/boys aged 5 to 15
- All Girls teams aged 5 to 18
Sunday 25 October 2020 to 28 March 2021
- Youth teams aged 16 to 20
APPROXIMATE KICK-OFF TIMES
Rooball Teams 5 to 8 years 12:00 pm – 4.00 pm
Junior Teams 9 to 15 years 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Girls Teams 7 to 18 years 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Youth Teams 16 to 20 years 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Times could vary, depending on the number of teams registered within age groups.
Details on the Rebound Soccer season are available below and in this flyer: 2020-21 Summer Rebound Flyer
Put your team together and register now. But if you don’t have a team we can find you a team suitable for your skills and age. If you want to play together with friends let us know so we can find a team for you to play together. We place teams in divisions based on their suitability (age skills, size, etc).
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- Girl’s teams 9 years and older can play in the girls’ divisions.
- Each team is required to supply their own matching coloured shirts/t-shirts, and all players must wear socks, shin pads and runners or futsal boots. Shoes must not have studs, spikes or blades on the sole.
Are you putting a team together? Please call us before you complete this Online Team Nomination Form (Team Organisers only) or if you are unable to access the online form, use this Printable Team Nomination Form and email it to us or drop it in.
There are three ways you can register your children:
- Complete the online rego form: REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- If you are unable to complete the online registration you then download this Printable Registration Form complete it, and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org, (or post or drop your form to Weston Indoor Sports 45 Liardet St Weston, 2611), or
- You can come to the sports centre and complete your registration (Mon-Thu 10:30 am to 8:30 pm, Friday 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Sunday (5:45 pm to 7:30 pm).
The season may have started but we accept registrations on an ongoing basis to fill teams that are short of players.
We have once again kept the registration fees at $180 per player. An Early Bird registration fee of $175 is available if the registration is paid by 24 September 2020. Also, a family discount of $5 per player is available for families with two or more children registering.
Link for the Rules: Junior Rebound Rules
Further Information – Contact Weston Indoor Sports – 45 Liardet Street Weston,
Phone: 6288 0444