Kids Soccer @ Weston Indoor Sports – Registrations now open
Come and join the non-stop game where the ball doesn’t go out and games are not washed out. We have 20 years of experience in running sports for children so we can offer players of all ages games they will enjoy. Using a low bouncing futsal ball, players will find it easier to control the ball. We have games suitable for beginners at social levels up to the fast-paced games, ideal for those kids who want to maintain or improve their skills. At Weston Indoor Sports soccer is played inside the net, preventing the ball from going out and reducing game stoppages. This indoor adaptation of the world’s most popular game is a fun way to be involved in sport.
Put your team together and register now. Don’t have a team? Not a problem, we can find a team for you. If you have friends you want to play with we will find you a team to play in together.
We continue to operate in accordance with ACT Government Covid restrictions.
2021-21 SUMMER JUNIOR SOCCER SEASON – registration is open
Ages: Games for ages 5 to 19
Season: 16 October 2021 to late March 2022*
*The season dates may vary depending on the easing of the current Covid restrictions.
When Played: Saturdays
|DIVISION||AGES||GAME TIME RANGE|
|Rooball||5 to 8||1:00pm – 4.00pm|
|Juniors||9 to 12||8:00am – 12:30pm|
|Girls||8 to 17||11:00am – 1:30pm|
|Youth||13 to 16||9:30am to 12:30pm|
|Youth||16 to 20||Sun 5:15pm – 7:30pm|
Note: game times may vary depending on the number of teams registered from each division
Season flyer: WIS 2021-22 indoor Soccer
Use this image below if you can’t open the PDF document
- All players must complete a player registration.
- Online 2021-22 Summer Player Registration
- If you are unable to use the online registration process, you can download the printable version of the registration form here ==> Printable Player Rego Form 2021-22
You will need to email this version to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the sports centre.
- Players don’t have to be part of a team to register. We help place many players into existing and new teams.
- We may accept registrations on an ongoing basis to help fill teams that are short of players.
- The 2021-22 summer junior soccer season fees are $185 per player (for game fees and registration including award).
- An early-bird discount of $5 per player has been extended to the end of September.
- A discount of $5 per player is available for families with two or more children registering.
- Fees can be paid by direct debit, or credit card or cash (when we are able to accept these at Weston Indoor Sports – we will notify those registered).
- Details on direct debit payments can be found on the registration forms (online and printable).
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- Each team is required to supply their own matching coloured shirts/t-shirts, and it is compulsory for all players to wear shorts, socks, shin pads and non-marking shoes (shoes should be normal runners or futsal boots, they cannot have studs, spikes or blades on the sole.)
- Team managers/organisers (only) please complete:
REBOUND SOCCER RULES
Link for the rules: Junior Rebound Rules 2021-22
PRE-SEASON TRAINING SESSIONS
Stay tuned for details.
Further Information – Contact Weston Indoor Sports – 45 Liardet Street Weston,
Phone: 6288 0444,