Junior Rebound Soccer @ Weston Indoor Sports
Come and join the region’s largest indoor soccer competition, the non-stop game where the ball doesn’t go out. We have almost 20 years of experience in running sports for children and with over 120 teams playing Summer Rebound Soccer we can offer players of all ages games to enjoy. Using a low bouncing futsal ball, players will find it easier to control the ball.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Individual player online registration shortcut: ONLINE PLAYER REGISTRATION HERE
All games break over Christmas School Holidays and the Canberra Day long weekend.
Saturday 24 October 2020 to 27 March 2021
- Mixed/boys aged 5 to 15
- All Girls teams aged 5 to 18
Sunday 25 October 2020 to 28 March 2021
- Youth teams aged 16 to 20
APPROXIMATE KICK-OFF TIMES
Rooball Teams 5 to 8 years 12:00 pm – 4.00 pm
Junior Teams 9 to 15 years 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Girls Teams 7 to 18 years 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Youth Teams 16 to 20 years 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Times could vary, depending on the number of teams registered within age groups.
Details on the Rebound Soccer season are available below and in this flyer: 2020-21 Summer Rebound Flyer
Put your team together and register now. Don’t have a team? Not a problem, with over 120 teams, we can find a team suitable for your child’s skills and age. If you have friends you want to play with we will find you a team together. Teams are placed in divisions based on suitability (age skills, size, etc).
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- Girl’s teams 9 years and older can play in the girls’ divisions.
- Each team is required to supply their own matching coloured shirts/t-shirts, and all players must wear socks, shin pads and runners or futsal boots. Shoes must not have studs, spikes or blades on the sole.
Team organisers: Are you putting a team together? Please complete this Online Team Nomination Form (Team Organisers only) or if you are unable to access the online form, use this Printable Team Nomination Form and email it to us or drop it in.
There are three ways you can register your children:
- Complete the online rego form: REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- If you are unable to complete the online registration you can download this printable registration form complete it and email your form to email@example.com, (or post or drop your form to Weston Indoor Sports 45 Liardet St Weston, 2611), or
- You can come to the sports centre and complete your registration (Mon-Thu 10:30 am to 8:30 pm, Friday 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Sunday (5:45 pm to 7:30 pm).
We accept registrations on an ongoing basis to fill teams that are short of players.
Once again we have kept fees at $180 per player. Early bird rego fee of $175 is available if paid by 24 September 2020. Also, a family discount of $5 per player is available for families with two or more children registering.
Link for the Rules: Junior Rebound Rules
Our popular pre-season training sessions will be held again this year for players (and teams) interested in preparing for the season. Coaches can also book a court for their team training (subject to availability).
Training Information sheet: Rebound Soccer Optional Training
Optional Training Registration form: Printable Training Rego Form 2020-21
Group training sessions
- Available for individuals and teams.
- Dates and times TBA
- Cost is $30 per child for 3 sessions. Sessions must be pre-booked. Forms are available here.
- (Other dates available upon request for groups of 6 or more),
- These sessions are suitable for ages 5 to 11 (older ages subject to numbers interested).
Coaches training their team
- Coaches can book a court and run their team training.
- ($5 per child, min – $30 per team per booking), bibs and training balls included.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and preferred training times or call (02) 6288 0444
Further Information – Contact Weston Indoor Sports – 45 Liardet Street Weston,
Phone: 6288 0444,