JUNIOR REBOUND SOCCER
WE ARE CLOSED – BUT WE HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK SOON
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement regarding the increasing measures on social distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19 we will be closed for the foreseeable future and all competitions put on hold.
This is sad news for all of us who enjoy playing sport, but for now, the priority is the health and safety of our large family of staff and players, and the wider community. Once we have more information on the time frame of this closure we will provide an update.
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you as soon as it is safe and appropriate to reopen.
Weston Indoor Sports
Please allow plenty of time to find a parking space – it is suggested you aim to park 30 minutes before the game.
Options for parking are:
- Between Cooleman Court and Weston Indoor Sports.
- Along Liardet St – behind the service station up to the Raiders Weston Club
- Trenerry St – near the post office
- In Dillon Close – near the Tennis courts (use the underpass near McDonalds)
- Carpark off Parkinson St – opposite side of Cooleman Court.
Be careful – parking on the curb (gravel) opposite Weston Indoor Sports does attract the attention of parking inspectors.
Season: Saturday 26 October 2019 to Late March /Early April
When: Saturdays (Break over Christmas Holidays and Canberra Day)
Games for ages 5 to 18
** It is not too late to register!! Registrations taken on an ongoing basis**
This indoor adaptation of the world’s most popular game is a fun way to be involved in sport. Using a low bouncing futsal ball, players will find it easier to control the ball. The games are non-stop as the ball doesn’t go out.
Put your team together and register now. Don’t have a team? Not a problem, with over 110 teams, we can find a team suitable for your child’s skills and age. If you have friends you want to play with we will find you a team together. Teams are placed in divisions based on suitability (age skills, size, etc).
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- We will continue with the girl’s divisions where possible for those teams interested.
- Each team is required to supply their own matching coloured shirts/t-shirts, and it is compulsory for all players to wear shorts, socks, shin pads and non-marking shoes (shoes should be normal runners or futsal boots, they cannot have studs, spikes or blades on the sole.)
- Team managers/organisers (only) please complete this PRINTABLE TEAM MANAGER’S FORM (print, complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it in).
APPROXIMATE KICK-OFF TIMES
Rooball Teams 5/6, 6/7 & 7/8 years 1:00 pm – 4.00 pm
Junior Teams 9 to 12 years 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Youth Teams 12 to 18 years 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Girls Teams 9 years to 18 years 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Times could vary, depending on the number of teams registered within age groups.
There are four ways you can register your children:
- Complete the online rego form available via this link (printable form available only now)
- Download, PLAYER REGISTRATION FORM complete it and email your form to email@example.com, (or post or drop your form to Weston Indoor Sports 45 Liardet St Weston, 2611), or
- You can come to the sports centre and complete your registration (Mon-Thu 10:30 am to 8:30 pm, Friday 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Sunday (5:45 pm to 7:30 pm).
We accept registrations on an ongoing basis to fill teams that are short.
Player fees remain at $180 per player. A family discount of $5 per player is available for families with two or more children registering.
Link for the Rules: Junior Rebound Rules 2019-20
Our popular pre-season training sessions will be held again this year for players (and teams) interested in preparing for the season. Coaches can also book a court for their own training (subject to availability).
Training Information sheet: Training info sheet 2019-20
Training Registration form: Training Rego Form 2019-20
Group training sessions
- Available for individuals and teams.
- Friday 18th Oct, 25th Oct and 1st Nov at 5:15 pm.
- Cost is $30 per child for 3 sessions. Sessions must be pre-booked. Forms are available here.
- (Other dates available upon request for groups of 6 or more),
- These sessions are suitable for ages 5 to 11 (older ages subject to numbers interested).
Coach training their team
- Coaches can book a court and run their own team training.
- ($5 per child, min – $30 per team per booking), bibs and training balls included.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and preferred training times or call (02) 6288 0444
Further Information – Contact Weston Indoor Sports – 45 Liardet Street Weston,
Phone: 6288 0444,