JUNIOR REBOUND SOCCER
We offer both a Summer and Winter Rebound Soccer Season. With over 120 teams enjoying our popular summer season we have the experience to offer your children an enjoyable game.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE WINTER SEASON
Winter Rebound Soccer Season will run from 26 July to 13 September 2020. For details click HERE
SUMMER REBOUND SOCCER SEASON
Saturday 22 October 2020 to Late March /Early April 2021
Mixed/boys aged 5 to 15
Girls teams aged 5 to 18
Sunday 23 October 2020 to Late March 2021
Open Youth teams aged 15 to 18
Break over Christmas School Holidays and Canberra Day
Details on the Rebound season will be available in August 2020
This indoor adaptation of the world’s most popular game is a fun way to be involved in sport. Using a low bouncing futsal ball, players will find it easier to control the ball. The games are non-stop as the ball doesn’t go out.
Put your team together and register now. Don’t have a team? Not a problem, with over 110 teams, we can find a team suitable for your child’s skills and age. If you have friends you want to play with we will find you a team together. Teams are placed in divisions based on suitability (age skills, size, etc).
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- We will continue with the girl’s divisions where possible for those teams interested.
- Each team is required to supply their own matching coloured shirts/t-shirts, and it is compulsory for all players to wear shorts, socks, shin pads and non-marking shoes (shoes should be normal runners or futsal boots, they cannot have studs, spikes or blades on the sole.)
- Team managers/organisers (only) please complete this (Available form August 2020) (print, complete and email to email@example.com or drop it in).
APPROXIMATE KICK-OFF TIMES
Rooball Teams 5 to 8 years 12:00 pm – 4.00 pm
Junior Teams 9 to 12 years 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Girls Teams 9 to 18 years 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Youth Teams 15 to 18 years Sunday 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Times could vary, depending on the number of teams registered within age groups.
There are four ways you can register your children:
- Complete the online rego form available via this link (available from August 2020)
- Download, (available in August 2020) complete it and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org, (or post or drop your form to Weston Indoor Sports 45 Liardet St Weston, 2611), or
- You can come to the sports centre and complete your registration (Mon-Thu 10:30 am to 8:30 pm, Friday 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Sunday (5:45 pm to 7:30 pm).
We accept registrations on an ongoing basis to fill teams that are short.
Player fees TBA per player. A family discount of $5 per player is available for families with two or more children registering.
Link for the Rules: Junior Rebound Rules 2019-20
Our popular pre-season training sessions will be held again this year for players (and teams) interested in preparing for the season. Coaches can also book a court for their own training (subject to availability).
Training Information sheet: Check back in August 2020
Training Registration form: Check back in August 2020
Group training sessions
- Available for individuals and teams.
- Dates and times TBA
- Cost is TBA per child for 3 sessions. Sessions must be pre-booked. Forms are available here.
- (Other dates available upon request for groups of 6 or more),
- These sessions are suitable for ages 5 to 11 (older ages subject to numbers interested).
Coach training their team
- Coaches can book a court and run their own team training.
- ($TBA per child, min – $TBA per team per booking), bibs and training balls included.
- Send us an email to email@example.com with your details and preferred training times or call (02) 6288 0444
Further Information – Contact Weston Indoor Sports – 45 Liardet Street Weston,
Phone: 6288 0444,