JUNIOR REBOUND SOCCER
The draw for Saturday 14th December is available HERE.
Fill-in players who are not currently registered must complete the fill-in player form (link here) and on game day pay a $10 fill-in fee.
NEW 16-22 yo YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE COMMENCING 9 FEBRUARY 2020
Click HERE for details
Please allow plenty of time to find a parking space – it is suggested you aim to park 30 minutes before the game.
Options for parking are:
- Between Cooleman Court and Weston Indoor Sports.
- Along Liardet St – behind the service station up to the Raiders Weston Club
- Trenerry St – near the post office
- In Dillon Close – near the Tennis courts (use the underpass near McDonalds)
- Carpark off Parkinson St – opposite side of Cooleman Court.
Be careful – parking on the curb (gravel) opposite Weston Indoor Sports does attract the attention of parking inspectors.
Season: Saturday 26 October 2019 to Late March /Early April
When: Saturdays (Break over Christmas Holidays and Canberra Day)
Games for ages 5 to 18
** It is not too late to register!! Registrations taken on an ongoing basis**
This indoor adaptation of the world’s most popular game is a fun way to be involved in sport. Using a low bouncing futsal ball, players will find it easier to control the ball. The games are non-stop as the ball doesn’t go out.
Put your team together and register now. Don’t have a team? Not a problem, with over 110 teams, we can find a team suitable for your child’s skills and age. If you have friends you want to play with we will find you a team together. Teams are placed in divisions based on suitability (age skills, size, etc).
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- We will continue with the girl’s divisions where possible for those teams interested.
- Each team is required to supply their own matching coloured shirts/t-shirts, and it is compulsory for all players to wear shorts, socks, shin pads and non-marking shoes (shoes should be normal runners or futsal boots, they cannot have studs, spikes or blades on the sole.)
- Team managers/organisers (only) please complete this PRINTABLE TEAM MANAGER’S FORM (print, complete and email to email@example.com or drop it in).
APPROXIMATE KICK-OFF TIMES
Rooball Teams 5/6, 6/7 & 7/8 years 1:00 pm – 4.00 pm
Junior Teams 9 to 12 years 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Youth Teams 12 to 18 years 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Girls Teams 9 years to 18 years 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Times could vary, depending on the number of teams registered within age groups.
There are four ways you can register your children:
- Complete the online rego form available via this link (printable form available only now)
- Download, PLAYER REGISTRATION FORM complete it and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org, (or post or drop your form to Weston Indoor Sports 45 Liardet St Weston, 2611), or
- You can come to the sports centre and complete your registration (Mon-Thu 10:30 am to 8:30 pm, Friday 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Sunday (5:45 pm to 7:30 pm).
We accept registrations on an ongoing basis to fill teams that are short.
Player fees remain at $180 per player. A family discount of $5 per player is available for families with two or more children registering.
Link for the Rules: Junior Rebound Rules 2019-20
Our popular pre-season training sessions will be held again this year for players (and teams) interested in preparing for the season. Coaches can also book a court for their own training (subject to availability).
Training Information sheet: Training info sheet 2019-20
Training Registration form: Training Rego Form 2019-20
Group training sessions
- Available for individuals and teams.
- Friday 18th Oct, 25th Oct and 1st Nov at 5:15 pm.
- Cost is $30 per child for 3 sessions. Sessions must be pre-booked. Forms are available here.
- (Other dates available upon request for groups of 6 or more),
- These sessions are suitable for ages 5 to 11 (older ages subject to numbers interested).
Coach training their team
- Coaches can book a court and run their own team training.
- ($5 per child, min – $30 per team per booking), bibs and training balls included.
- Send us an email to email@example.com with your details and preferred training times or call (02) 6288 0444
Further Information – Contact Weston Indoor Sports – 45 Liardet Street Weston,
Phone: 6288 0444,