SEASON: Friday 1 May to late August/early September
When: Fridays 4:30pm to 7:30pm (we break over school holidays and most long weekends)
Games for ages 9 to 18
Put a team together and register now. Don’t have a team? Not a problem, we will find a team for your child. If your child has friends they want to play with we will find a team for them together.
We provide the playing equipment & parents can sit and relax as we do all the scoring and umpiring.
There are three ways you can register your children:
- Complete the online registration form available via this link JUNIOR INDOOR CRICKET ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Download, Individual Player Rego Form 2020 complete it and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org, (or post or drop your form to Weston Indoor Sports 45 Liardet St Weston, 2611), or
- You can come to the sports centre and complete your registration (Mon-Thu 10:30 am to 8:30 pm, Friday 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Sunday (5:45 pm to 7:30 pm).
We accept registrations on an ongoing basis to fill teams that are short.
- Teams can play up to 8 players in a match
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- Shoes should be normal runners.
- Team managers/organisers (only) please complete this Junior Indoor Cricket TEAM registration 2020 (print, complete and email to email@example.com or drop it in). Note: all players need to complete an individual player registration form.
Player fees: $170 per player.
Early bird registration of $165 available if registered by Wednesday 9 April 2020.
A family discount of $5 per player is available for families with two or more children registering.
JUNIOR CRICKET RULES
Link for the Rules: Junior Cricket Rules 2020
Flyer: Junior Indoor Cricket 2020
Check out the FAQ section below. If you have any questions that aren’t addressed here, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.[/vc_message]