Winter Season 2021
Season Starts: Friday 30th April 2021
Season Ends: Early September
When Played: Fridays 4:30pm to 7:30pm (Break over school holidays)
Games for ages 9 to 18
Put a team together and register now. Don’t have a team? Not a problem, we will find a team for your child. If your child has friends they want to play with we will find a team for them together. We provide the playing equipment & parents can sit and relax as we do all the scoring and umpiring.
We will be holding T-20 Blast sessions on Monday afternoons commencing 3 May 2021. Details will available be here soon.
There are three ways you can register your children:
- Complete the online registration form available on our website
- Download the Printable Indoor Cricket Individual Rego Form 2021 complete it and email your form to email@example.com, (or post or drop your form to Weston Indoor Sports 45 Liardet St Weston, 2611), or
- You can come to the sports centre and complete your registration (Mon-Tue 10:30 am to 7 pm or Wed-Fri 10:30 am to 4:30 pm)
We accept registrations on an ongoing basis to fill teams that are short.
- Teams can play up to 8 players in a match
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- Shoes should be normal runners.
- Team managers/organisers (only) please complete the Online Team Nomination Form available on our website or you can download this Junior Cricket Team Nomination 2021 (print, complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it in). Note: all players need to complete an individual player registration form.
Player fees: $175 per player. ($170 Early Bird Fee if Rego is paid by Wed 7th April 2021)
A family discount of $5 per player is available for families with two or more children registering.
JUNIOR CRICKET RULES
Link for the Rules: INDOOR CRICKET RULES IN BRIEF JUNIOR 2021
Check out the FAQ section below. If you have any questions that aren’t addressed here, please email them to us at email@example.com.[/vc_message]