We will be holding a T-20 Blast competition during Term 4 and Term 1. Information will be here on Wednesday.
Winter 2021 Season
We are taking all precautions as advised by the ACT Government to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and provide a safe environment for our sporting family.
Games for ages 9 to 18
Put a team together and register now. Don’t have a team? Not a problem, we will find a team for your child. If your child has friends they want to play with we will find a team for them together.
We provide the playing equipment & parents can sit and relax as we do all the scoring and umpiring.
There are three ways you can register your children:
- Complete the online registration form available on our website
- Download the complete it and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org, (or post or drop your form to Weston Indoor Sports 45 Liardet St Weston, 2611), or
- You can come to the sports centre and complete your registration (Mon-Tue 10:30 am to 7pm or Wed-Fri 10:30 am to 4:30 pm)
We accept registrations on an ongoing basis to fill teams that are short.
- Teams can play up to 8 players in a match
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- Shoes should be normal runners.
- Team managers/organisers (only) please complete this Online Team Nomination Form available on our website or you can download this Printable Team Nomination Form (print, complete and email to email@example.com or drop it in). Note: all players need to complete an individual player registration form.
Player fees: $100 per player.
A family discount of $5 per player is available for families with two or more children registering.
JUNIOR CRICKET RULES
Link for the Rules: Junior Cricket Rules 2020
Check out the FAQ section below. If you have any questions that aren’t addressed here, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.[/vc_message]