WINTER JUNIOR REBOUND SOCCER
The draw for Winter Rebound is here: Rebound Draw 9 August 2020 Please check back on Friday for any updates.
Season: 26 July to 13 September 2020
When: Sundays 3:15pm to 5:40pm
Ages: Games for ages 7* to 12 (girls to 13) * if sufficient teams. If your child is outside these ages email us and if there is sufficient interest we can organise games for those ages too.
Season flyer: Winter Rebound Soccer 2020
We are taking all precautions as advised by the ACT Government to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and provide a safe environment for our sporting family.
This indoor adaptation of the world’s most popular game is a fun way to be involved in sport. Using a low bouncing futsal ball, players will find it easier to control the ball. The games are non-stop as the ball doesn’t go out.
Put your team together and register now. Don’t have a team? Not a problem, we can find a team. If you have friends you want to play with we will find you a team together.
There are four ways you can register your children:
- Complete the online rego form available on our website here
- Download this Printable Registration Form complete it and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org, (or post or drop your form to Weston Indoor Sports 45 Liardet St Weston, 2611), or
- You can come to the sports centre and complete your registration (Mon-Thu 10:30 am to 8:30 pm, Friday 10:30 am to 4:30 pm, Sunday (5:45 pm to 7:30 pm).
We accept registrations on an ongoing basis to fill teams that are short.
Winter player fees are reduced to $110 per player (for game fees and registration including award). A family discount of $5 per player is available for families with two or more children registering.
- You can register a team of boys, girls or a mixed team.
- Each team is required to supply their own matching coloured shirts/t-shirts, and it is compulsory for all players to wear shorts, socks, shin pads and non-marking shoes (shoes should be normal runners or futsal boots, they cannot have studs, spikes or blades on the sole.)
- Team managers/organisers (only) please complete this Team Organiser’s Form (print, complete and email to email@example.com or drop it in).
Link for the Rules: Junior Rebound Rules 2019-20
WINTER SOCCER TRAINING SESSIONS
If there is enough interest we will run the winter training sessions. Stay tuned for details.
Further Information – Contact Weston Indoor Sports – 45 Liardet Street Weston,
Phone: 6288 0444,