- all the kids (over a few age groups) will be in a squad situation, and then we will run skill sessions, including splitting off into games and game situations with smaller teams. It is important you let us know your interest, as we will need most of the kids involved to participate to make it work.
Indoor Soccer is an exciting adaptation of the world game. It emphasises the importance of teamwork with running, passing and ball skills to provide a high energy, fast moving game.
Soft furry soccer balls are used to maximise skill level whilst minimising the risk of injury. This hugely popular sport showcases the unique skills of the outdoor game with the convenience and comfort of indoors and professional competition management. Competitions are available for senior Mens and Mixed or junior teams of all standards – novice, social or competitive.
The Indoor Soccer competition runs for approximately 18 to 26 weeks including finals and is currently played on Sunday afternoon/evenings. Friday night competitions will go ahead if sufficient teams nominate.
We can cater for teams or individuals. Should you or a few others wish to participate in Soccer but are unable to get enough players for a team, we will try and organise a few extra players for you, or we will gladly find an existing team for you to play in.
Game fees are $60.00 per game (you can rotate up to 10 players in a game, with 4 on the court at any one time), and there is a one off fee of $80.00 per team for Registration per competition.
Teams are required to wear matching shirts as a uniform from round 5.
Games will be played in accordance with the latest Rule book, and the Centre’s ‘Captains Notes’ and other local rules issued from time to time.
All umpires and equipment are provided by the Centre.
- Team Make Up – You can register all boys, all girls or mixed teams.
- All competitions will be mixed (unless enough girls teams enter, in which case we will run a girls only division).
- Register as an individual or a team (If you have a couple of friends we will put you into the same team).
- Each team is required to supply their own matching shirts (numbered for 12 yrs and up), and it is compulsory for all players to wear shorts, socks, shin pads and runners.
Further Information If you require any additional information please email us at email@example.com